Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

Starting My Trousers Pattern




No doubt, I had few mistakes with my finished illustrator after checking with my tutor. 
The amount of time that is spent for this particular module is crazy! :S But what can I do... at least I have improved my illustrator skills abruptly after spending my whole day yesterday using it- that is one great achievement! :)) 

After fixing my mistakes, I have turned to start my second module - making my own trousers in real scale out of calico. Since for this particular work, the design is not graded so I did not spend a lot of time ruminating on the design itself (skills, accuracy and technical aspects are graded).
 Having to choose a Galife trousers for my final trousers, I have manipulated on my own way staying away from the standard Galife trousers - added some pleats, pockets etc.
After quick decision, I have started to construct pattern!
At this stage, the sooner, the BETTER! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment